The Bridge Church exists to build bridges for people to come to Jesus and grow in His grace.
The Bridge Church will be highly valued by the unchurched for its commitment to its neighborhood, community and world.
CORE BELIEFS AND VALUES
We believe the One true God, who exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, loves all people.
- Therefore, we will love all people.
We believe the Father, creator of all things, made a way for everyone to know Him.
- Therefore, we will be bridges to God
We believe that by His life, death and resurrection, Jesus the Son is the only way to a restored relationship with God.
- Therefore, we will lead people to Jesus by living Christ-centered lives.
We believe the Holy Spirit reveals God’s truth and empowers those who believe to obey God’s commands.
- Therefore, we will continually allow the Spirit to mold our lives.
We believe the Bible, God’s inspired Truth, was given to transform our beliefs and actions.
- Therefore, we will consistently study and live by the Bible.
We believe God created the Church to make obedient disciples of Jesus, equipped to change the culture through Christ-like living.
- Therefore, we will give first priority of our time and resources to making disciples.
We believe worship occurs when God reveals Himself and we respond with lives of service and glad surrender in love, gratitude, honor and praise.
- Therefore, we will live lives of service and glad surrender.
We believe that when we pray for God’s will, He listens and answers, transforming lives, circumstances and the world.
- Therefore, we will pray continually, expecting great things to happen.